Alone it would have blogging as usual on Tossing It Out, but having you join me turned Blogging from A to Z into something better. You are why the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge was a success. There is no real debate in this statement. Thursday is usually Debate Day at Tossing It Out and I would typically have a question up for discussion. Today I am going to pose some questions, but they are not questions of debate. You can answer some or all of them in the comment section or you can answer these questions in your A to Z Challenge Reflections Mega Post on Monday May 3rd.
- What attracted you to the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge?
- Did you feel intimidated by the Challenge?
- Did you ever feel like quitting? What kept you going?
- What do you think was your biggest contribution to the Challenge?
- In finishing this challenge, will you be more apt to try other blogging or writing challenges (e.g.--NaNoWriMo)?
- Do you feel you did your best in the Challenge? What could you have done better?
- What did you learn from the Challenge?
- Will you be blogging any more now than you used to?
These are some of the questions that you might want to ask yourself on your May 3rd post. Of course you can certainly take any approach that you would like. After all, the May 3rd A to Z Challenge Reflections Post is about YOU.