Okay, I'm still being lazy and have decided to just coast for the rest of this week. Let's face it, I'm still trying to catch up with reading A to Z posts and doing other things that I need to get done. It's amazing how behind I got during the month of April, but do I have to tell that to most of you who participated in Blogging From A to Z? Even if you weren't participating in the Challenge you're probably behind. I think the whole world's behind. What about you? Do ever feel like you've caught up?
Things being what they are I am going to forego the usual Thursday Debate Day. This is A to Z wrap up week I guess. As part of the celebration, this week I'm acknowledging some of the awards and tags I've gotten over the last couple of weeks.
Today it's something that many of you have already done yourselves, or least have seen it on other sites. It's the getting to know you tag game that is called "5 Times the Fun". I was tagged for "5 Times the Fun" by Carmen at Keeping Up Klapper. This is a fun game where I get to answer 5 questions, 5 times. So here we go:
Question 1 – Where were you five years ago?
1. Working as a manager at a wholesale costume distributor.
2. Starting evening classes to get my B.S. in Business Management
3. Watching my middle daughter graduate from high school
4. Seeing my middle daughter off as she moved to New Jersey to go into the real estate business.
5. Seeing my oldest daughter also move to New Jersey to pursue a career in real estate.
Question 2 – Where would you like to be five years from now?
1. At least one book published
2. To have established enough recognition in the field of writing that I am doing some kind of appearances or speaking engagements several times throughout the year.
3. Making a decent living at writing or something related to it.
4. To be able to travel more and see faraway family members and friends.
5. To be in good health.
Question 3 – What is (was) on your to do list today?
1. Write at least one upcoming blog post.
2. Continue to read more reflections in the A to Z challenge
3. Fix some 15 bean soup.
4. Grab a few items at the grocery store.
5. Go to Wednesday night prayer meeting.
Question 4 – What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
1. Candy -- all kinds
2. Tortilla chips and really good hot salsa.(preferably made with fresh ingredients)
Question 5 – What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off my bills and the bills of my children and relatives.
2. Start a considerable operating fund for the chuch I attend.
3. Invest wisely
4. Start a business (or businesses) and provide worthwhile jobs.
5. Do some traveling.
Tagging 5 friends I’d love to know more about!
(And the question here is who can I find who hasn't done this yet? And will they if asked?)
Teresa at Journaling Woman
Carrie at Heim Binas Fiction
Carol at Under the Tiki Hut
Timothy at Timothy's Thoughts
Stephen at Stephen T. McCarthy STUFFS
And there it is--another lazy blog entry. But if you really think about it, doing this is kind of like work so it's not really that lazy. Tomorrow (Friday) I should have the Linky list up for the FIFTEEN FANTASY ISLAND FAVORITES and maybe a few more words about that and some other Friday frolics.