This Is Me--2024 A to Z Theme

My A to Z Themes in the past have covered a range of topics and for 2024 the theme is a personal retrospective that I call "I Coulda Been" which is in reference to my job and career arc over my lifetime. I'll be looking at all sorts of occupations that I have done or could have done. Maybe you've done some of these too!

Friday, December 22, 2023

A Little Pot of Pepper (or Who Won the Battle?) ( #BOTB )

 

   It's been raining off and on all day, but didn't matter much to me because I just stayed in the house all day.  I had a lovely time.  And part of what I did with that time is come up with my results post.



Battle of the Bands Results



      No need to spend much time on this.  If you missed this one you can scroll back to my previous blog post.  In brief it was a showdown between a wild Latin sound and honky-tonk bluegrass.  For sentimental and musical excitement factor I went with The Pepper Pots, but I give a nod of admiration to the Jeff Little Trio who sparked the inspiration for this Battle.

Final Vote Tally

The Pepper Pots         6 votes

Jeff Little Trio            3 votes


Merry Christmas!   See you on January 1!





3 comments:

  1. Lee,

    Thanks for reporting the outcome. I was on the losing side but I still prefer Jeff Little Trio over the winner. :) Have a joyful and blessed Christmas, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on the wrong side of this one, but so it goes. Merry Christmas, Lee!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say something. Don't be afraid to speak your mind.
I normally try to respond to all comments in the comment section so please remember to check the "Email follow-up comments" box if you want to participate in the comment conversation.

For Battle of the Bands voting the "Anonymous" commenting option has been made available though this version is the least preferred. If voting using "anonymous" please include in your comment your name (first only is okay) and city you are voting from and the reason you chose the artist you did.

If you know me and want to comment but don't want to do it here, then you can send me an email @ jacksonlee51 at aol dot com.

Lee