This Is Me--2024 A to Z Theme

My A to Z Themes in the past have covered a range of topics and for 2024 the theme is a personal retrospective that I call "I Coulda Been" which is in reference to my job and career arc over my lifetime. I'll be looking at all sorts of occupations that I have done or could have done. Maybe you've done some of these too!

Friday, February 15, 2013

I've Got a Team! Arlee's #atozchallenge Ambassadors

;


        Recently a call for help was sounded on the A to Z Challenge Blog and many great bloggers stepped forward to answer that call.   We requested volunteers to act as administrative assistants to the A to Z Team co-hosts to help us broaden our outreach to the Challenge participants.

        I now have a very eclectic team assembled to help me.   Please pay a visit to each of these bloggers so you can introduce yourself and while you're visiting you might want to click their follow buttons or subscribe to their new posts.  

        Each co-host will have their own auxiliary help team with corresponding badges to identify who they are.  Announcements should be appearing on each co-host blog announcing their teams and displaying the badge that will identify each respective co-host team.  The help teams will be listed and linked on a special page at the A to Z Blog.  

Meet Arlee Bird's A to Z Challenge Ambassadors for 2013:

Judy at raisingthecurtain.net 

Tim Brannan at   The Other Side  and his secondary blog that he co-runs Red Sonja: She Devil with a Sword .


Jaimie Ramsey at Living in the Light .

Yvonne Lewis at Yvonne's Poetry Corner   

Alana Garrigues at Writercize .


         In the weeks to come and throughout April these A to Z Ambassadors will visiting blogs throughout the list in order to introduce themselves to you and provide encouragement.    They will also be helping us to make sure all the links on the list are good and the bloggers who have signed up are indeed participating in the Challenge.    Those blogs that do not remain active with A to Z posts during April will be removed from the list.

         Please let us know if you are having any problems posting during April or if you fall behind for any reason and plan to catch up.    Through the efforts of the A to Z Team co-hosts and their subordinate assistance teams we hope to keep the list free from any irregularities that waste time for those of you who are trying to visit as many blogs as possible.

         My thanks to my Challenge Ambassadors and to all of those helping my co-hosts!

******************************************






**********************************

          Have you been telling others about the A to Z Challenge?   Have you done any special A to Z posts on your own blog?      How many blogs do you predict will sign up for 2013?



Enhanced by Zemanta

34 comments:

  1. I was having a look at the other blogs, but when I got to 'Yvonne's Poetry Corner' it appears I cant view it I get the message

    This blog is open to invited readers only

    I might be a bit odd at times but deep down I am a friendly chap. And it is rather an extreme way to enter the A to Z.

    Looking forward to the start as I have a plan this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene's Ambassadors! I like it. Jeremy is going to have fun making all of the minion badges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My internet provider was down all Yesterday and again early this morning, All is well now as you can see,

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the world's longest post today... I forgot about my team... in my defense I have lost my mind, a lot this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee,

    I have been talking to people through twitter and sharing more about the A to Z challenge. I have never done one before (although I did a dry run back in August just to make an attempt at keeping up...) The hardest thing for me is trying to keep up with being a stay-at-home dad and writing the post but I think I can manage! Sounds like a great list of ambassadors.

    Aaron Brinker aka DadBlunders

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got yourself a great group of Arlee! Can't wait to get to know them more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo! Looks like we have a great team here. Can't wait to dive into the A to Z fun head first.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your team! I posted mine today, too. Do we all get a badge?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Made a post today to try to get more people from my corner of the internet involved.

    http://timbrannan.blogspot.com/2013/02/april-blogging-to-z.html

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm back and have written a poem from my poetry corner,

    www.yvonnelewis68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great team of Ambassadors you've got, Arlee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your Ambassador Badge, Lee. The Challenge seems to be coming along nicely. Enthusiasm is in high gear. I bet it will be a great year:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am expecting a huge number. I still have to sign up and visit the people who are helping you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the idea of having Ambassadors for the challenge Lee. The challenge is going to be awesome once again this year and I can't wait to read everybody's posts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck, Arlee's team. I hope you have a great time!
    Jemima at Jemima's blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's a big and important job. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not much to say but thanks! Yes I think I've got a good team of support behind me now. And with the co-hosts and their teams we have a veritable army!

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! I must say I'm really impressed by all the work done to organize this challenge!

    It's the first year I'm entering the A to Z Challenge and I'm excited by all the interest taken by both participants and hosts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats to all your team members, Lee! How fun that you actually got to meet one in person and get a photo like that. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You've got a great team - the challenge is sure a lot of work - glad to see you're all sharing the load :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats to all of Arlee's Ambassadors! Glad to see Yvonne's name on the list. Looking forward to seeing all of you soon!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Lee .. so pleased you're all set - it just makes so much sense to have help for you organisers who do such a wonderful job ...

    It'll be another great Challenge - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats! on the team. I need recruit some help. I'll do that on Wednesday's post.

    ReplyDelete
  24. HA! LOVE the name!

    Sadly, I won't be doing the challenge this year. But I will be popping in on the blogs though.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a great team and a cool badge too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. As I wrote in my announcement post today, I've been given The Bird and I am thrilled. Thanks for the opportunity to be one of your Birdassadors, Lee. I am looking forward to working with the team and to stumbling on some great blogs in my travels.

    judy

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great team of ambassadors you've got there! I'll have to get my post up soon.

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you all again. Our crew is busy list cleaning.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  29. My A to Z Challenge post will be up on Monday, I believe. I've been picked to be a minion too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nicely done, Lee. Ambassadors is a great name!


    Tina @ Life is Good
    Co-host, April 2013 A-Z Challenge Blog
    @TinaLifeisGood, #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Lee,
    Great Going!
    Congrats to all the team members.
    Keep the train moving! many number of bogies are to be connected/attached in the near future. Best Wishes to All
    Phil
    PS: Arlee as Tina said the word Ambassador is the right word for the ASs, good, keep going;

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say something. Don't be afraid to speak your mind.
I normally try to respond to all comments in the comment section so please remember to check the "Email follow-up comments" box if you want to participate in the comment conversation.

For Battle of the Bands voting the "Anonymous" commenting option has been made available though this version is the least preferred. If voting using "anonymous" please include in your comment your name (first only is okay) and city you are voting from and the reason you chose the artist you did.

If you know me and want to comment but don't want to do it here, then you can send me an email @ jacksonlee51 at aol dot com.

Lee