This Is Me--2024 A to Z Theme

My A to Z Themes in the past have covered a range of topics and for 2024 the theme is a personal retrospective that I call "I Coulda Been" which is in reference to my job and career arc over my lifetime. I'll be looking at all sorts of occupations that I have done or could have done. Maybe you've done some of these too!

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Lingering or Malingering? ( #BOTB--Not!)

 

         I'm full of excuses it seems.  Having a great summer, but blogging calls.  At least I kind of hear it calling.  I just got home after purchasing a new computer, but it might be awhile before I get up and running so I figured I'd put up a place holder sort of post to let you all know that I'm still here. 

        Looks like I'm going to skip this month's Battle of the Bands--or at least the one scheduled for the first.  I'll put one up for the 15th.  And I'll make it for next week's #IWSG post on Wednesday. 

         And I should be up and running just fine in order to make my rounds of any other #BOTB posts you all might put up.

         For now I've got to get my new computer operational and reorganize my office to get back in the groove of things.

         Like I said, it's been a great summer.  I almost hate to ruin it by getting back to computer normalcy--or whatever I had before my old computer stopped working over a year ago.  In some ways I miss those old days of  no computers, but now they have become a necessity.  

        Now it's time for me to stop lingering or malingering or whatever it is I've been doing.

        But at least I'm here...



5 comments:

  1. However you choose to get back into blogging, don't stress it. It's a good thing to enjoy things away from technology. There's more to life than what's happening on the super highway. Enjoy the days of summer as they're quickly fading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, and we'll see you when we see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your computer troubles are over! Sounds like you had a wonderful summer, regardless. Always good to take a break from technology. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed whatever it was you did or didn't do!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say something. Don't be afraid to speak your mind.
I normally try to respond to all comments in the comment section so please remember to check the "Email follow-up comments" box if you want to participate in the comment conversation.

For Battle of the Bands voting the "Anonymous" commenting option has been made available though this version is the least preferred. If voting using "anonymous" please include in your comment your name (first only is okay) and city you are voting from and the reason you chose the artist you did.

If you know me and want to comment but don't want to do it here, then you can send me an email @ jacksonlee51 at aol dot com.

Lee