This Is Me--2024 A to Z Theme

My A to Z Themes in the past have covered a range of topics and for 2024 the theme is a personal retrospective that I call "I Coulda Been" which is in reference to my job and career arc over my lifetime. I'll be looking at all sorts of occupations that I have done or could have done. Maybe you've done some of these too!

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Poppin' in for Results ( #BOTB Results )

 Did I say Wednesday?

I guess today is that day--or whatever day I post this.

I'll try for Wednesday....


Battle of the Bands Results



            Okay, I'll make this quick.  I've got things to do. Never mind what.


           My most recent Battle was the song "Under Paris Skies" as performed by Jane Morgan and Nicki Parrott.  I've been a fan of Jane Morgan since I can't recall when so I'm giving her my vote.  Loved the arrangement of NIcki's version with the accordion and mandolin and all, but Morgan's version had so much class.  But here's how it all tallied up in the end...


Final Vote Tally

Jane Morgan      5 votes

NIcki Parrott       11 votes



See ya later!  Maybe I'll do a midmonth Battle, but I'll decide that later.  Bye..









3 comments:

  1. That was quite a blowout, but still far from a shutout.

    I'll check in on May 15th, just in case you DO decide to do a mid-month Battle. I've been doing 2 Battles a month this year, just because I have such a long list of booze-related songs to get through. I'll probably do two-a-month BOTB installments throughout this year, and then maybe cut back to just once per month in 2025... if we're all still online in 2025. (I think the SHTF in November, or even much earlier.)

    ~ D-FensDogG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good battle with a decisive victory for my pick. I like being on the winning side! Have a bandtastic day, Lee!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say something. Don't be afraid to speak your mind.
I normally try to respond to all comments in the comment section so please remember to check the "Email follow-up comments" box if you want to participate in the comment conversation.

For Battle of the Bands voting the "Anonymous" commenting option has been made available though this version is the least preferred. If voting using "anonymous" please include in your comment your name (first only is okay) and city you are voting from and the reason you chose the artist you did.

If you know me and want to comment but don't want to do it here, then you can send me an email @ jacksonlee51 at aol dot com.

Lee