This Is Me--2024 A to Z Theme

My A to Z Themes in the past have covered a range of topics and for 2024 the theme is a personal retrospective that I call "I Coulda Been" which is in reference to my job and career arc over my lifetime. I'll be looking at all sorts of occupations that I have done or could have done. Maybe you've done some of these too!

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

This Bird Has Sung ( #BOTB Results )

 

           The votes are tallied and the results are in!  But first a thank you is in order...

Thanks!

        My thanks to all who tried to get my granddaughter to the 100 subscriber mark by her birthday last Friday.  She got closer, but still not quite there.  At last count I saw 87 subscribers so she's getting closer to that magic number.

       I can remember what it was like getting my first 100 followers for my blog.  It seemed like such a struggle reaching that goal.  I made a diligent effort trying to add new followers.  Fortunately the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge increased the numbers greatly.  Now I pay little attention to my follower count.  I actually don't think it changes much.

        If you haven't subscribed to Marley's YouTube channel you can check it out here...  Feel free to share with those who enjoy hearing up and coming artists.  Maybe one day you can say you knew her when.

        And now for what happened in my most recent Battle...     


Battle of the Bands Results



Final Vote Tally

Josh Turner Guitar    10 votes

Skyy Theater               2 votes

      With my vote for Josh Turner Guitar the victory was very decisive in favor of Josh and his pals.

       I'll be back on October 1st with another Battle of the Bands.






4 comments:

  1. She'll hit a hundred soon. It does feel like a magic number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure she will reach her hundred subscribers , Great singer and personality.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been blogging ten years and still haven't broken 1000. And half of the ones I do have seem to be spammers. On the other hand, I have a lot of people who follow me without officially "following" me. So you really can't tell how many followers you actually have. So I don't worry about it. Tell her just keep doing what she's doing and her audience will find her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with John. Most of mine have either died, or given up blogging. A lot I still keep in contact with on FB. One of them just announced he was closing up shop last week...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say something. Don't be afraid to speak your mind.
I normally try to respond to all comments in the comment section so please remember to check the "Email follow-up comments" box if you want to participate in the comment conversation.

For Battle of the Bands voting the "Anonymous" commenting option has been made available though this version is the least preferred. If voting using "anonymous" please include in your comment your name (first only is okay) and city you are voting from and the reason you chose the artist you did.

If you know me and want to comment but don't want to do it here, then you can send me an email @ jacksonlee51 at aol dot com.

Lee