This Is Me--2024 A to Z Theme

My A to Z Themes in the past have covered a range of topics and for 2024 the theme is a personal retrospective that I call "I Coulda Been" which is in reference to my job and career arc over my lifetime. I'll be looking at all sorts of occupations that I have done or could have done. Maybe you've done some of these too!

Friday, January 22, 2021

Staying Out of Trouble ( #BOTB Results )

 

What can I say?  I've just been staying here at home staying out of trouble.  Seems like the best thing to do these days...


                                       Battle of the Bands Results



          My previous Battle was Mitchell Brunings and Rootsriders versus Eyesburn each performing Bob Marley's "So Much Trouble in the World".

          This match went well, though as I had expected, the smoother sounds of Mitchell Brunings won over the most voters.  To me that version is outstanding and so professionally recorded, but I happened to prefer the grungier version by Eyesburn.  That version burned with trouble, so hey, that gets my vote..

 Final Vote Tally

Mitchell Brunings    8 votes

Eyesburn                  6 votes






Next Battle on Monday February 1st





5 comments:

  1. Lee,

    I was on the losing side this time. It was a close battle, though. You'll find my BoTB results in today's post on Curious as a Cathy. Stay indoors, keep out of trouble, have a good weekend, and be well my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staying out of trouble sounds like a plan. This Covid thing is wearing thin for a homebody like me. I'm ready for my vaccine. But I am 64 until May; so I will just cool my heels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been staying out of trouble since last March Lee, not the best of lives but one has to look after themselves in such circumstances.
    Great result yo the BOTB.
    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my... This round was tight. Well done, Lee!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say something. Don't be afraid to speak your mind.
I normally try to respond to all comments in the comment section so please remember to check the "Email follow-up comments" box if you want to participate in the comment conversation.

For Battle of the Bands voting the "Anonymous" commenting option has been made available though this version is the least preferred. If voting using "anonymous" please include in your comment your name (first only is okay) and city you are voting from and the reason you chose the artist you did.

If you know me and want to comment but don't want to do it here, then you can send me an email @ jacksonlee51 at aol dot com.

Lee