|English: Rear of the Clover Hill Mill in Maryville, Tennessee, USA. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Today I'm going to answer some questions posed at L.D. Masterson's blog L.D. Masterson. It was all part of an award, but I left the award at her blog since I already got one of those some time back. But I'll answer the questions to fill up my space today.
The problem here is the questions are about favorites. I usually have a tough time playing favorites because the choice can often depend on time, place, occasion, or whatever. Ask me a favorite and I'll come up with a list. My favorite today may be different tomorrow or next week. I'll play along by naming what comes to mind first or what I'm leaning toward for the moment.
1. Favorite color --Blue. No green. Wait--blue. Green. Blue green?
2. Favorite animal--Elephant. I used to like to draw elephants when I was a kid and I thought I did a pretty good job at that.
3. Favorite number-- 7
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink--Chocolate milk. Yeah, that's healthy. I have gotten better than I used to be at drinking more water.
6. Facebook or Twitter?--I use Twitter the most, but I find Facebook to be more interesting and functional.
7. Passions--Writing, music, movies.
8. Prefer getting or giving presents?--I hate shopping but I enjoy making people happy by giving them something they like.
9. Favorite City--I could probably live just about anywhere because I can usually find something good about wherever I am. In the U.S. I'd probably opt for Maryville, Tennessee. Outside the U.S. borders I am mighty partial towards the Canadian city of Toronto--I've always loved being there.
10. Favorite TV Shows--I tend to prefer the classics I grew up with like "Twilight Zone", "The Ed Sullivan Show", or "The Jack Benny Show". I have a post planned about television and I'll have more to say about modern TV at that time.