Time--2017 A to Z Theme
My theme for the 2017 Blogging from A to Z April Challenge is "Time". The posts will be more philosophical, contemplative, and even autobiographical than instructional. No time management tips planned, but you never know with A to Z.
Always a work in progress--welcome to my blog...
Sunday, December 6, 2009
The Circle of Friends Award
I received an award from Mom, whose blog ALWAYS A MOM provides such homespun insights. Now she's not my Mom, but if I were a kid again I'd like to have a Mom just like. I am so honored to have this award passed my way.
So the way this goes is I am supposed to list 5 things that I like to do and then pass it on to 5 more in my cirlce of blogger friends:
1. I like to take long road trips.
2. I like to listen to good rock and roll while I'm driving.
3. I like to listen to chamber music by Schubert when I am writing.
4. I like to write when I'm not reading.
5. I like to watch movies at home a couple nights a week.
If you have never looked at any of the following sites you may want to check them out. I am going to pass this on to these blogger friends:
1. http://beadedbear.blogspot.com/ I don't know anything about beading and this is a beading blog, but Sig sure knows how to write an entertaining piece. Among my favorite blogs.
2. http://darkmemories-happy-go-lucky.blogspot.com/ This a blog that has an interesting ongoing story.
3. http://sixtyisjustthebeginning.blogspot.com/ Judy has two good blogs but you can start with this one. Judy has a lot of friends in the blog community, but I didn't see an award on her site so here's one.
4. http://juanvelezphotography.blogspot.com/ Photography blog. John's kind of like a friend-- well actually he's my nephew and he gave me some very helpful hints when I started my blog.
5. http://thewriteworship.blogspot.com/ Tamika is so nice. She always has something encouraging to say in her comments. She writes beautifully and if you've never read what she has to say check out her blog right now.
Keep supporting each other and telling other people about some of the wonderful blogs out there.
Posted by Arlee Bird at 6:50 PM