If thinking was doing then I would have done a whole lot of stuff in my life....
The Insecure Writer's Support Group
Join us on the first Wednesday of each month in Alex J. Cavanaugh's Insecure Writer's Support Group--a forum of writers who gather to talk about writing and the writer's life. For a complete list of participants visit Alex's Blog.
The co-hosts for the August 5 posting of the IWSG are Shannon Lawrence, Diedre Knight, Liza, and Pat Garcia.

Then if you want to do it, do it!
ReplyDeleteI've people prompting me to write more, maybe a charcuterie book, but until I really want to, it's not going to happen.
ReplyDeleteNo time like the present. :) A bit on the nose, I know, but that's all I can think of when I feel like that.
ReplyDeleteI suspect a lot of writers feel the same. Any plans to accomplish it?
ReplyDeleteDo your thinking at the keyboard or with pen in had.
ReplyDelete"Your next great idea may be lurking in the shadow of a familiar thought,"
Wish I knew whose quote that is... Happy writing!
I definitely also need to write more.
ReplyDelete