The following is one of those chain emails that you're supposed to pass on to "x" number of people. I share it today since it does have some good thoughts to it. As far as I have been able to tell it has been attributed to the late George Carlin. No matter who or what the source, enjoy and take heed.
The “ending” is a wonderful reminder of how to live life!!!
HOW TO STAY YOUNG
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight, and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay 'them'
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.'
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive
7. Surround yourself with what you love , whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips.. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country but NOT to where there is guilt.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity. AND ALWAYS REMEMBER : Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,but by the moments that take our breath away.
We all need to live life to its fullest each day!!
Worry about nothing, pray about everything!!!
I hope you are having a Happy Holiday Season!