As a rule I don't do the memes and awards anymore, but since it's the day after Thanksgiving, well by George, I'm going to do this one. And after a big Thanksgiving Day dinner a dessert is in order I think.
Here is the Super Sweet Blogging Award
Given to me by Rachna Chhabria at Rachna's Scriptorium.
The rules of the Super Sweet Blogging Award are:
1. Answer the following questions
2. Nominate five sweet bloggers (This is where I bow out but invite anyone who wants to play along to add their voice to the chorus).
1. Cookies or cake? That seems like hardly a fair questions. I want both! I guess it depends on my mood and what's staring me in the face. Chocolate cake with chocolate icing? Gimme. Cookies fresh from the oven? I want 'em. It's really of matter of what kind and what I'm in the mood for. If you're asking for frequency then I eat more cookies than cake.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? What kind of question is that? Chocolate of course. But I'll settle for vanilla if I have chocolate to put on it.
3. Favourite sweet treat? Uh, this is getting kind of silly since I like them all. One of my favorites would be marshmallow covered in chocolate usually either in the form of chocolate marshmallow eggs or Rocky Road candy bars.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Usually after a meal. Especially if it's a meal with a lot of spiciness or something like fried fish. I take after my father I suppose. I love my desserts.
5. Sweet nick name? I don't have any nicknames that anyone calls me. Sometimes I call my wife "Betty Boop" or I used to call my youngest daughter "Punky Poople". I never call anybody "Sweetie", or "Honey" or "Sugar" or anything like that. No sweet nicknames that cross my mind.
Thank you Rachna for thinking of me!
Don't forget my special Battle of the Bands post this Sunday December 1st. I've been dropping song clues throughout the week with a couple included in today's post. Can you guess what song I've chosen in my musical confrontation?
Do you like sweets? What's your favorite candy bar? What is the most heavenly sweet that you can think of?