|Smile fasdfdsfoiueire (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
I was sitting here just smiling to myself as I was pondering what to write about for this post. The reason for my smile was that I started thinking about things that make me happy or feel good. Just thinking about this made me smile.
Here are a few things that bring a smile to my face:
- Watching my grandchildren or talking to them on the phone.
- Good news.
- A movie with a happy ending or a positive message.
- A compliment or a good word from someone else.
- Paying a compliment to another or saying something nice to them.
- "Say cheese!"
- Seeing someone I love.
- Reading a blog post that is funny.
- Reading a blog post that says something nice about me.
- Walking into my mother's house.
- Being served a meal that looks really good.
- Thinking about happy memories.
- Just feeling silly.
- Hearing laughter.
- Seeing other people having a joyous time.
- Me having a joyous time
- When someone smiles at me!
What are some things that make you smile? Do you make a conscious effort to bring smiles into the lives of others?