Here's the deal:
Write down (by hand!) on a piece of paper the following:
1. Name, Blog Name
2. Right handed, left handed, or both?
3. Favorite letters to write
4. Least favorite letters to write
5. Write out "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
6. Write in CAPS: BABOON, SPLENDOR, ONOMATOPOEIA, FLIP-FLOPS, HUZZAH!
7. Favorite song lyrics
8. Tag 7 people (or like Alex and me you can tag 3 if you've got other things to do)
9. Whatever else strikes your fancy
So for you graphologists out there, here I am for analysis:
I couldn't think of any song lyrics, especially since I usually don't listen much to lyrics or remember them, so I used the lyrics to a song I wrote back in the late 70s. The song is called "(Do You Wanna Go) Back On the Road Again" and is from a musical that I was writing at that time. I can remember my own lyrics.
And now on to the part I always find most difficult: thinking of those who might not have gotten tagged yet and might enjoy playing tag. If this were real tag I wouldn't be playing since I don't like to run-- or at least my heart doesn't like it. Here are my tags for the handwriting game:
1. Gregg at Gospel Driven Disciples --- He recently celebrated his 500th post. He's pretty good natured about doing stuff like this.
2. Yvonne at Welcome to my World of Poetry -- Her comment when Alex did this was, "How glad I escaped the handwriting tag. thank you for choosing men." Unlike Alex I am not going to discriminate. Come on--you know you want to do it! And if you don't want to do the handwriting and all that's involved with that, you can write a poem about handwriting. Or you can do both!
3. The Golden Eagle at the Eagle's Aerial Perspective-- She said to Alex, "Your handwriting is way easier to read than mine is!" Okay, show us! Let the readers be the judge.
Also today I'm accepting an award:
Yvonne at Welcome To My World Of Poetry has given me an apt award: The Go Away, I'm Writing Award.
Thank you Yvonne. I don't know that I'm supposed to pass this on, but since I'm supposed to be writing I guess I can just opt out. So if you will please excuse me I need to go and write. See you later.