This Is Me--2024 A to Z Theme

My A to Z Themes in the past have covered a range of topics and for 2024 the theme is a personal retrospective that I call "I Coulda Been" which is in reference to my job and career arc over my lifetime. I'll be looking at all sorts of occupations that I have done or could have done. Maybe you've done some of these too!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tossing Out Some Ideas

        Halloween is just a week away.  I will continue on my Halloween theme over the course of the upcoming week.  I hope that some of you have found my thoughts so far to be of some interest.  I haven't heard anything to the contrary, but I have had some good comments and I thank all of those readers who have contributed.  Please keep those comments coming and don't be afraid to disagree if that's really what you think.  And if you just want to start a debate that would be fine too.

         That is the main point of my post for today.  I would like feedback.  What subjects would you like to see discussed in this blog?  I have looked over hundreds of blogs and have seen a number of different approaches, styles, topics, and agendas. Often the bloggers will just do a handful of entries and then just quit.  Others haven't posted in a year or more.  I hope that's not where this blog will end up as I have tried to remain diligent in my posting and attempted to have content of quality. But I do need some help from any readers to guide me and some encouragement in just knowing that someone is reading.

          Through the month of November you can expect to hear progress updates about my novel writing experience with National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and any ideas I may come up with about the experience or writing in general.  Many other blogs will be dealing with the same topic.  Over 100,000 writers are expected to participate and many of these writers have blogs.  If you are an NaNoWriMo participant be sure to check here often for some of my thoughts and respond with yours as well.

           I hope to line up some other interviews and features besides the ones I mentioned last Saturday .  Topics will include music, real estate, and travel.  I will also be looking at some of the interesting hobbies that people have.  I want to inform you and entertain you, so if you have a special interest let me know.  I want this to be your blog as well as my blog. Let's make this a forum for, um, well, you and us!  Oh, and I welcome puns, good and bad, and anything that can put a smile on our faces.  And on that note I'll b-logging off for today.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and say something. Don't be afraid to speak your mind.
I normally try to respond to all comments in the comment section so please remember to check the "Email follow-up comments" box if you want to participate in the comment conversation.

For Battle of the Bands voting the "Anonymous" commenting option has been made available though this version is the least preferred. If voting using "anonymous" please include in your comment your name (first only is okay) and city you are voting from and the reason you chose the artist you did.

If you know me and want to comment but don't want to do it here, then you can send me an email @ jacksonlee51 at aol dot com.

Lee